Have questions about your pet? There’s a new way to get helpful pet advice anytime, anywhere, just by using your voice. Simply access Best Friends Pet Resources from your Amazon or Google voice assistant to get valuable information about pet training, behavior, wellness and more, straight from the animal care experts from Best Friends Animal Society.
How It Works
To activate Best Friends Pet Resources on your Amazon or Google voice assistant, say “Alexa or OK/Hey Google, enable Pet Resources.” Then ask a question. You can ask:
- “How do I crate train a puppy?”
- “How do I adopt a pet?
- “How can I get my cat to use the litter box?”
- And much more
Voice-activated Best Friends Pet Resources are currently available on:
- Amazon Alexa products including Amazon Echo and Amazon Echo Dot
- Google Home products including Google Home, Google Home Max and Google Home Mini
- Any iPhone with the Google Assistant App, available on the Apple App Store
- Any eligible Android phone that comes with Google Assistant
- Any smartphone with the Amazon Alexa app, available on Apple App Store, Google Play, and Amazon App Store
Tell Us What You Think
Have a suggestion for Pet Resources? We’d love to hear from you. Tell us what you think and what kinds of resources you’d find helpful for you and your pet.